Tumblr help

Hello there once again! Your friendly shitposter is back once again. Anyway, onto what i'm here to say.

          There is a community called... "Tumblr". And quite frankly, i'm pretty new to it and all. It's still fun scrolling through other peoples posts and all of that. It gives the chill aesthetic vibes, y'know? But like.. there are things called "Reposts" and all those other functions. I want to join on in the fun as well... But like... thing is, I don't know how to nor what those things are yet. I have yet to figure out what they do. I know how to make posts and that stuff, and I have been posting quotes on there and stuff. Pretty inspiring, right? The name on there is Nootzauh. It's not only quotes I post, but sometimes other things as well, such as drawings.

       On another topic related to this, I am scrolling through Tumblr, viewing all the undertale, Harry Potter stuff, and all of that jazz. Until, suddenly... I'm not able to see the picture. It's just, I know they're there but theres a blurry gradient of either cold or warm colors on them. It varies. And then I just stop at that part just confused, so then I move onto the other things I have to do. Such as reading stuff and that. Sometimes when I return, I am able to view the pictures properly once again, but sometimes it doesn't work still. Not sure what to do...

This is a little rant and all! Nothing much! Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions!

History