Introductions!

       Introduction:

Heyo! I go by Skittles, or sometimes even Nootmare. This is a place where a lot of shit-posting is going to be done. If you don't know what that means, its basically where you place random things that you just want to place here! To start off, there is most likely going to be plenty of;

- Undertale and the AUs!
- Anime ; such as (Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, Seven Deadly Sins, and more anime related things!)
- Webtoons 
- Music
- Book(s) (related things)
And plenty of more things! So, get ready because this is only the beginning to this entire blog!  

I am pretty inexperienced with this entire blog thing, but worry not! Things are going to get better overtime as I slowly learn all the functions to this blogger place. 
 
I also love to write and roleplay out things myself or with other people! Its amazing due to everyone's different mindset, ways they do things, ect,. Mainly fantasy though. Because its like you can escape this one hell of a weird world into an even weirder world of itself. If you put your imagination and add other things along with it, who knows what you might make? This is also why I love (fantasy) anime. It make things so much more.. more cooler? I'm not sure how to even get a proper and magnificent word for it. Slice of life(s) aren't too bad themselves! But then again, this is my opinion and what I think. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History