CountryHumans!

Hello! So, i'll get straight to the point despite my lousy introduction on welcoming you back. I just recently gotten into a fandom called CountryHumans. It's rather self-explanatory as you can see. It's countries, but humans, y'know? Odd but it's fun! There is a variety of countries to look onto. Since I am a roleplayer, it's nice to go through unique countries and see all their unique things such as their culture or all those other things!

It's kind of sad how underrated some fandoms can be. A lot of the Countryhumans are underrated as well in the fandom itself. There are obviously some popular ones such as America, or Russia. But one of my faveorites is South Korea. I honestly don't know why but, I kinda gotten attached to the fandom and the things(?) In it.

There is a lot of history behind a lot of things due to the countries existing for a hell ton of time. And well... It's just... Breathtaking at looking at such long histories wondering how things were made making things go even deeper than you think they do...

Well then.. my little ramble does need to come to a stop at one point and now is sadly the time it needs to. I'm a tad short on time, ya see? This was pulled up in a rush so I ccouldn't really edit much of anything...

I'll see y'all once again later! Bye byee!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions!

History